We Stamp Item 1

This is an awesome weee project.
I had lots of fun making it
Thanks to The WE STAMP girls

This is my uptake of the challenge.
As I'm new to stampin up, and card making
a lot of my product will not be stampin up.
This folder is made from black bazzil card
The pockets made from white stampin up card
Design card left over from another project
Ribbon recycled.
Pen and pad placed just for photo
Stamp --- Stampin up retired
This is so cool, that I'm going to make a couple more, as gifts for friends
If you haven't already, go for a look, at the, WE STAMP site
Click on the blinkie and it will take you there.
Go on, Have a go


FABULOUS Jo-Anne! This looks just amazing! Thanks for taking part, and uploading your project. Your link on the WE Stamp blog seems to be broken, so this is why you haven't had any comments! :-( If you'd like to upload it again, that would be wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHave a great night.
Michelle
This is fantastic love the papers you have used
ReplyDelete