Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wednesday was so sunny and beautiful, that we stayed in Waitara. I printed of this bag pattern from kaiser website somewhere. ( I now can't find it)
The three of us each made a bag. This is my take. Not the best one of the day, I must say.
A few weeks ago I made one that was stamped and we did a paper flower, Very beautiful.
I know I will be making more.

1 comment:

  1. They are so cool, I made another on Thursday for a gift voucher for one of the girls at playgroup, we are going to get the littlies to make some at Christmas, (have them already for the kids to draw on and then fold).
    Love the colour of yours I think the flower is really cool. The one I made on Thursday I used the Kaiser sites flower from a circle punch but it was a little tricky.

    ReplyDelete